This is part of the series of ‘Comics for easier conversations’, in which I share work related cartoons. This November post has comics related to work scenarios like missing an important detail, deadline dates and applying a new concept.
1) When you are testing a few functionalities and as an oversight, you missed an important one.
2) At the end of a day where I messed up big.
3) On a regular basis, you would update your code/test script/testplan hoping that it would cause a positive improvement. Well, not everytime !!
4) This comic shows a typical conversation about the deadline date. However, this can be used when the work scenario is about failed communication.
5) Everytime you want to apply a new concept or a new fix, do expect some similar outcomes like the previous one.
I’m a software tester with more than 10 years of software testing. My experience has been with functional testing, regression testing, test management and defect management. I have had a great journey in the testing world with products inclined towards Banking and Insurance domain. I have excelled in test processes, methodologies, offshore delivery for application/product testing. I enjoy testing in terms of test execution and finding defects. My other interests include watching movies, painting and sketching.