We regularly use a number of cloud based environments to achieve better test coverage across platforms, devices and browsers. Our favorites are Modern.IE, Sauce Labs, BrowserStack and Runscope. They are very reasonably priced for the convenience they offer. We highly recommend that you begin using them. We have written several tutorials that will help you get started very easily.
1. CROSS BROWSER TESTING TOOLS Beginner
We explore several cross browser testing tools you can use.
2. GET STARTED WITH BROWSERSTACK Beginner
Run your existing automation on BrowserStack by changing just a few lines of code!
3. BROWSERSTACK: PLATFORM, DEVICE AND BROWSER COVERAGE Beginner
Learn to intelligently parameterize your scripts so you can acheive platform, device and browser coverage in a flash!
4. BROWSERSTACK: CONFIGURING META DATA Beginner
Configure BrowserStack to display useful meta data about your test runs.
5. GET STARTED WITH SAUCE LABS Beginner
Run your existing automation on Sauce Labs by changing only a few lines of code!
6. SAUCE LABS: PARAMETRIZE YOUR TESTS Beginner
Make your Selenium tests scale across platforms, browsers and devices by changing only a few lines of code.
7. SAUCE LABS: ADD META DATA TO YOUR TEST RUNS Beginner
Configuration changes to make Sauce labs dislay meta data about your test runs.
8. SAUCE LABS: RUN YOUR APPIUM TESTS! Beginner
It takes very little work to make your Appium tests on Sauce Labs!
© Qxf2 Services 2013 -